Sunday, March 6, 2011

Getting it going!

Here we are....the first post for BackcountryCutts! I'm in the process of publishing my e-book "Yellowstone's Backcountry Cutthroats" at www.smashwords.com. This blog is a piece of our budding empire, along with www.backcountrycutts.com. Heck, I'm not even that great of a fisherman, angler, or whatever you want to call it. I just love the great outdoors, Yellowstone National Park in particular.

I hope to put a few things of interest on this blog whenever I see something that might be interesting. I'll probably keep it to one post a week or so, generally focused on some combination of fly fishing and family. As our kids get a bit older, we'll get out into the backcountry with them, and it will be exciting....every dream that a dad could have!

No comments:

Post a Comment