Saturday, June 16, 2012

Photo trip along the Yellowstone River, from Glendive to Livingston

This isn't backcountry or fishing related (directly) but I thought it would be fun.

I was in western North Dakota over Memorial Day weekend for my niece's high school graduation (Beulah High School). On the way back, I figured I would take some pictures of the Yellowstone River while driving along the interstate.

They start in Glendive work westward towards Livingston; unfortunately, I don't remember where each one was taken. I've driven this road probably ten times in the last six years and know what's coming next as I drive, but I can't remember where the photos are taken. The road follows the river the entire way. These are taken with my phone, so they aren't great, but they should give folks an idea of what the landscape is like.

Now picture yourself with Lewis and Clark in this terrain!




















No comments:

Post a Comment