Sunday, December 23, 2012

A quick look at fly-fishing books from 2012

I was curious to see what kind of books were published on fly-fishing in 2012. So I did a quick search on Amazon, and below is a list of the books that were in the top four pages. The only criteria I used in the search on Amazon was "fly-fishing 2012." I got some other stuff like calendars and such, but these are the books I got. To make the list below, they had to be a book published in 2012 and nothing else. There were several more books published in 2012, but I took only the books from the first four pages of the search results.....sorry if that didn't include you....feel free to add more in the comments section!

I haven't had any time to read this year, and I haven't read these. I'm just putting them out there for your viewing pleasure.

Full Disclosure: I don't make any money off the links.  

Fly Fishing Yellowstone National Park: An Insider's Guide to the 50 Best Places

Fly Fishing--The Sacred Art: Casting a Fly, a Spiritual Practice

Astream: American Writers on Fly Fishing

Instinctive Fly Fishing, 2nd: A Guide's Guide to Better Trout Fishing

Hike with a Fly Rod - Okutama Japan in Spring 2012

No Shortage of Good Days

Fishing Flies: A World Encyclopedia of Every Type of Fly

Sunlit Riffles and Shadowed Runs: Stories of Fly Fishing in America

Fly-Fishing Guide to the Henry's Fork: Hatches, Flies, Seasons & Guide Advice for 80 Miles of World-Class Water

Matching Hatches Made Easy: 10 Steps to Catch More Fish

Tight Lines: The Best Trout & Bass Fishing in Massachusetts & New Hampshire

The Telling of Waters

Joan Wulff's New Fly-Casting Techniques

Fifty Places to Fly Fish Before You Die: Fly-Fishing Experts Share the World's Greatest Destinations

At the River's Edge: Lessons Learned in a Life of Fly Fishing

The Way of the River: My Journey of Fishing, Forgiveness and Spiritual Recovery

Fly Fishing Field Guide (StreamCharts Pocket Guide to Fly Fishing)

The Master's Fly Box: America's Best Anglers Share Their Favorite Trout Flies (Fly Tyer)

No comments:

Post a Comment