Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fishhound.com looks like a cool site

I hadn't seen fishound.com until I saw a brochure for it in Sunriver, Oregon last week. It llooks like a really cool and useful site. I'll be signing up for an account soon as I prepare for our SALMON FLIES fishing trip in Yellowstone. I'm pretty excited about it. Just a short couple of weeks now. Hopefully the water calms down a bit.

While I was in Sunriver, OR last week for a family get-together during the Pacific Crest Sports Festival Weekend (I did a triathlon, others did other races), I had the opportunity to fish the Fall River right at the hatchery near Route 40. What a beautiful little quiet river!  I would give pretty much anything to be able to live right there in those hatchery employee houses!  Very pretty. Very quiet. My kind of place.  Recommend you take an hour or two to fish that short stretch (500 yards at the most) of river.

No comments:

Post a Comment